- 11:10--11:55New Orleans Jazz and Heritage FestivalNew Orleans FairgroundsNew Orleans, LA
At the Blues Tent bright and early!
- 2:30-3:15pmAlison Miner Music Heritage StageJazz Fest
Tin Men interviewed by Bruce Raeburn up in the grandstand!
- Alex McMurray, Grayson Capps and Seth Walker8pm
These two gentlemen are truly gifted. Definitely looking forward to this.
- 2-4pm618 Frenchmen St.New Orleans, LA70116(504) 942-3731
Special Jazz Fest early show. Come on out!
- Chazfestnoon-10pm3020 St. Claude Ave.New Orleans, LA70117
Supagroup, Valparaiso Men's Chorus, Geraniums, TBC Brass Band, Shotgun Jazz Band, Kuwaisiana, Lyrical Cock, Washboard Chaz Blues Trio, Luke Allen and more!
- Dean Ween and Alex McMurray10pm
A good old fashioned "guitar pull" with the great Dean Ween, of Ween.
- Kings of the Small Time10pm
That's Glenn Hartman and Yours Truly in a special repeat performance of last year's wonderful duo show at the legendary Saturn Bar!
- 5:35-6:30New Orleans Jazz and Heritage FestivalNew Orleans FairgroundsNew Orleans, LA
This is the first time for the Mesmerizers at Jazz Fest. My first time at Economy Hall...Oh Yeah!
- Andrew Duhon and Alex McMurray9pm
Great to be playing once again with the amazing Andrew Duhon. On a bill that includes Lone Bellow and Kristin Diable.
The New Orleans debut of JAWG (Joe Cabral, Alex McMurray, Wally Ingram and Glenn Hartman). Also expected to appear is NYC klezmer trumper superstar Frank London. Ed Volker's thing comes on after...
Special guest is my brunch buddy the fantastic John Fohl.
Come dig the great Alex Bosworth!